I have a portable keg system that a dip tube assembly that has a gas in post, that can take a CO2 feed from a standard regulator.

These units often come with these tiny regulators that accept CO2 bulbs, but they are rubbish at maintaining a useful dispense pressure.

So if I have a normal regulator how would I connect one of those CO2 bulbs to it? Any parts I should get?


You will need something called a puncture device

enter image description here

This link has both for threaded and non threaded cartridges. Leland Limited

FYI, these devices are not regulated, and can be dangerous if directions are not followed.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.