Hello this is my first time making wine, I got excited rushed through the process and didn't realize that the berry juice from concentrate that I used had potassium sorbate until after a week. I also put 2 packets of yeast instead of one in this 1 gallon batch.
I just learned about potassium sorbate and how it stops fermentation, so i thought this batch is ruined. Should I just dump it and do it all again? But, it's been 2 weeks and the airlock has been bubbling up since day 1 non stop.
Also, since day 1 there's lots of white bubbles on top and you can also see a lot of tiny bubbles going from down to up and i understood all those as signs of ongoing fermentation, which made me hesitant to dump the whole thing. But, I'm confused, how is this happening if the juice that I used has potassium sorbate that supposedly stops fermentation?
I also read somewhere that it doesn't stop fermentation just it stops from fermentation from being complete; I do not know what that means does that mean it's gonna end up being a not so strong wine or what?
Should I just complete the process since it's been 2 weeks already with good signs?
I'll do better next time I make a batch but I just don't know what to do with this one.