I have a "brewery in a bag kit" that has a pressure release valve but I don't understand where this goes on the bag.

  • Are you refering to the yellow cap? Do you have a link to the specific product? – Philippe May 4 at 13:11
  • Mine does not have a yellow cap but a valve, I worked it out that goes inside the whole at the top where the white cap was. – user27815 May 5 at 12:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.