I am doing a Diabolo beer from this kit
First, my OG was 1.070 (vs 1.075 recommended).
Now, after 9 days (they recommend 10 days in primary fermentation), the FG is 1.018. The recommend value is 1.010. I will not do the secondary fermentation, and currently I don't see any activity in airlock. After the read of the FG I decide to wait some more days to bottle. However, the temperature in the start of fermentation is 25ºC and now only 16ºC (A sudden drop in temperature in my area). I don't have any way to control the temperature.
The only idea I had was to roll a blanket to the fermenter to raise a little the temperature. This makes any sense?
My question is, if the FG remains around 1.018 can I bottle anyway? Or can be dangerous when priming (explode bottle)? What should I do to low the FG?