I have a kegerator and have a German beer on draft. There are limited options in volume so it is a tight fit. The type a coupler I purchased is too tall by roughly 1/4". Is there anywhere I can look for a shorter version?


I have a (brand unknown) european-style faucet that came with a 90% elbow as an inlet. The fitting also fits on the beer-out of an A keg coupler, maybe something like that would save you some room?

There are also low-profile 90° elbows out there, a quick web search will show you who sells them.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.