I've just had a major house move. During the move, I noticed my fermentation bucket had developed mold. Quite large mounds (to me anyway) of perhaps 0.25in diameter, in the corner of the base. Clearly I didn't do a good job of cleaning it last time I used it.
So far I've only rinsed with high pressure water - basically to remove the odour for the move. How should I best kill and clean this stuff ready for brewing? Is regular StarSan sufficient? Of course chlorine bleach would really clean it but it would leave a bad taste. Perhaps something else? Or perhaps I should just replace the bucket at chalk it up to "remember to clean the bucket properly".