I'm moving soon to UK and I would like to keep on brewing my beers there, does anyone know a shop where to get the tools (fermenters, heat exchanger, and so on) and ingreds (malts, hops yeasts and so on)


  • 1
    You may want to specify the city you're moving to. There are local brick & mortar shops in many cities in the UK.
    – paul
    Commented Feb 11, 2014 at 0:36

3 Answers 3


I'm a big fan of The Malt Miller for my ingredients. Best and most consistent service I've had, and he crushes your grains to order so they're as fresh as possible.

I also got my mash tun and boiler from him (not the ones he currently stocks), and I've been very happy with them.


UK Highstreet Shop (If you want to kill your local homebrew shops)
My Local Shop
My Goto UK Online Shop (<-- I think everyone agrees)
Cheapest UK Cam Locks (for DIY)
Cheapest & Best UK Tap Kit (for DIY, all SS)
Cheapest & Safe Food grade water pump (for DIY)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.