Okay, so my friend and me made an experiment yesterday. We wanted to brew a >20%, 300+ IBU IIPA. Yeah yeah... I know :) Now to the question. We used 10.5kg of grain for 26.25 liters of water for the ...
I made my third all-grain batch last weekend. I have had issues getting decent efficiency so I added a couple extra pounds of ESB malted barley (11lbs, instead of 9, and about 3lbs of specialty ...
I've got some irregular sugar extraction efficiency problems. My efficiency is regularly low. I need your help. :) I get anywhere from 60% - 85%. I've fine tuned my mill to the best of my ability, so ...