My home-brew lager that I start secondary fermentation (in May) still hasn't settled, we have had spells of warm weather, and my beer still isn't clear... it has been further delayed as I had to vent the gas due to high pressure causing leak, so this had made sediment rise again. It's been 1mnth untouched and still isn't clear enough... is there anything I can do to speed the process ?
I.E. if I moved it outside, would that cause too much movement and rise the sediment, or do you think I would be safe? we have a cool few days coming with cold winds.