So I accidentally grabbed the wrong fermenting carboy today, this one started fermenting 3 days ago, but already has a gravity of 1.010 (it got a little warm up to 78F).
Before we noticed it was the wrong batch we had already added the priming sugar for bottling.
Should we continue on with bottling, or try to move it to another carboy?
I fear bottle bombs if we bottle, but with that low of a gravity it seems like it would be ok.
EDIT: I decided to move it to another bucket to further ferment. (Seems like that was the right decision) I also added a little bit more yeast (not an entire vile, just a bit saved from previous batches) since I threw out the entire yeast cake. I am just curious how the sugar will effect it.
EDIT 2: added another question about the affects of the sugar.