I would like to transfer a beer that has been fermenting for about 3 weeks directly into a Cornelius keg for secondary fermentation AND carbonation.
- I would like to add priming sugar and naturally carbonate in the keg, not force carbonate it.
- After a few weeks, I would then like to put the keg on pressure and serve
- How much priming sugar would I use for 5 gallons of beer?
- How should I prep the keg? Other than cleaning it, should it be filled with CO2 prior to racking?
- Any problems in general with this?