I am trying to locate copies of a complete set of Scott Bickham's "Focus on Flavors" column in Brewing Techniques, which seems like it was a journal or magazine in the 1990s.
The question is can anyone help me determine the full list of articles in the column, and to locate copies of the articles? Finding them online would be great, but I would be happy to pay for back issues.
It seems that the series included at last the following, and I have linked to the ones I have located:
- An Introduction to Sensory Analysis, 12/97
- Four Basic Tastes and Beer Doctoring Trials, 1/98, back issue available here
- Staving off Staling, 3/98. back issue available here
- Sulfur Struck - Sources and Impact of Sulfur Compounds in Beer, 5/98
- Fatty Flavors and Diacetyl, 7/98
- Flavors from Malt, 9/98
- Hoppy and Maturation Flavors in a Nutshell, 11/98
- Flavors from Esters and Alcohols, 5/99
Hopefully, this is not off-topic.