I have kegged my last two batches...an IPA and a Stout. First batch was sanitized with Star-San. I experienced very uncomfortable side effects: headaches, muscle aches, and a sense of fatigue. So for the stout, I sanitized everything using bleach. Experienced the exact same side effects! The only constant has been the co2 used. How is it possible two different brews would elicit the same very uncomfortable side effects? I am paranoid about brewing again. Thanks, Fred
Sounds like you're experiencing hangover-like symptoms. Hangovers from homebrew can be caused by fusel alcohols. Fusels are generally considered to be an "off" flavor and in large amounts create a hot, solventy taste (think paint thinner, or bad vodka). You didn't mention anything about your fermentation, but fusel production is generally the result of high fermentation temperatures (>72) and they increase with gravity.
That being said, even a well brewed beer will have low levels of fusel alcohols, and they are more noticeable in certain styles like strong Belgians that have yeast strains that naturally kick off more.